Technicolor 7210D | Change Wi-Fi name or password
Technicolor 7210D modem guide to personalise a Wi-Fi name and/or password
This page explains how to change the Wi-Fi name and password on a Technicolor 7210D modem.
What the modem looks like
Choosing your Wi-Fi password
We recommend you use a password that is a combination of:
- Minimum 8 characters
- Minimum 1 lower and 1 uppercase letter
Please note: Wi-Fi is referred to as WAN in your modem's settings.
- Log in to the web management page enter 192.168.0.1 in your browser and press Enter.
- Username can be left blank and password (admin by default).
- Click Login.
- In the navigation, choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) or Automatic Security Configuration
- Enter your desired Device Name (Wi-Fi name) and Key (password), and click Save. The screen should look like below.
- Make sure you update all your Wi-Fi connected devices with the new name and/or password for your Wi-Fi.