Credit Card | Make a one-off payment through My One NZ web
This page explains how to pay your bill using a credit card via My One NZ for web.
Before you begin
This guide is applicable to One NZ A accounts only
- Find out how to check if you are a One NZ A,B or C customer
A convenience charge applies to all one-off credit card payments (even if your card is registered. It doesn't apply to direct debit's from credit cards):
- 1% charge for Visa and Mastercard
- 2% charge for American Express
You may want to consider setting up a direct debit instead so you don't have to worry about paying your bills manually in the future:
- Setup a Credit Card direct debit on your desktop
- Setup a Credit Card direct debit through My One NZ App
- Setup a direct debit from your bank account
- Sign in to My One NZ
(selecting My One NZ)
- From the menu at the top of the screen, point your mouse cursor over Top Up & Pay and select Pay bill
- Click Pay a bill
- Select the account you want to pay
- Enter the amount to pay
If you have a registered credit card, select the card
To pay with an unsaved credit or debit card, select Pay with another credit or debit card, and enter in it's details, then click Next
- Click Confirm
What to do if that didn't work?
If you weren't able to make the payment, you could try paying via internet banking .